RRB JE VACANCY 2019 – RAILWAY RECRUITMENT
RRB JE Vacancy 2019: online form was filled for the recruitment posts of 13487 vacancy in Indian Railways for Junior Engineer(JE), Junior Engineer(Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent(DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant(CMA).
Important Dates & Time for RRB JE 2019
- Date of Publication 29.12.2018
- Opening of online registration at 10:00 hrs 02.01.2019
- Closing of online registration at 23:59 hrs 31.01.2019
- Closing of ofﬂine payment at 13:00 hrs 04.02.2019
- Closing of online payment at 22:00 hrs 05.02.2019
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects at 23:59 hrs 07.02.2019
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled during April/May, 2019
VACANCIES – 13487 POST
NAME OF ORGANISATION – RRB RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
NOTIFICATION NAME – CEN03 FOR VACANCY OF JUNIOR ENGINEER IN RAILWAY
TYPE OF POST –
- Junior Engineer(JE), Junior Engineer(Information Technology),
- Depot Material Superintendent(DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant(CMA).
JOB LOCATION: ALL INDIA (In Your Selected RRB ZONE)
Post Parameters for RRB JE VACANCY 2019
- Qualiﬁcation, Medical Standard and Suitability of the post for PwBD etc. of various posts
FOR RRB JE VACANCY 2019, CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE 18-23 YEAR AS ON 01 JANUARY 2019
- UNRESERVED CANDIDATE – 02/01/1986 to 01/01/2001
- OBC CANDIDATE – 02/01/1983 to 01/01/2001
- SC/ST CANDIDATE – 02/01/1981 to 01/01/2001
For RRB JE VACANCY Candidate should have engineering background such as diploma/degree from a recognized board.
Final year students are not allow to apply.
500 rupees – Unreserved candidates
- Out of this fee of Rs 500/ an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. Rs 500/
250 rupees – SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
- This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
MODES OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI
OFFLINE fee payment through
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Ofﬁce Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized post ofﬁce
The entire recruitment process shall involve, 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2nd stage CBT, and Document Veriﬁcation/ Medical Examination as applicable. Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of CBTs.
Railway JE 2019 Exam Pattern
Railway JE 2019 Exam will be condcuted in 4 different Phases:
- CBT-1 for Screening Only
- CBT-2 Technical
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Railway JE Exam Pattern: First Stage CBT-1
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
Negative Marking: In RRB JE VACANCY 2019 there shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB JE SYLLABUS:
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL SYLLABUS FOR CIVIL, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING for RRB JE VACANCY 2019
Candidates can apply for the notiﬁed posts of any one RRB as per their eligibility only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the ofﬁcial website of RRBs